Advertisement

Main Ad

THE UNTOLD STORY OF EVERY FATHER




This world that loves us the most is the mother. Mother's life lives in her children. When we are in trouble, tears come to our mother's eyes. But we all of our fathers do not love us as much as our mother, they shout at us, they stop us from anywhere. Sometimes we think that we wish we had no father, Mother loves her children very much which is true and we have seen and heard it all. But such things are very rare to hear and see about our father, such that he does not really love his children.

It is not easy to be a father. When there is any problem with the children, then the mother reduces her pain in front of her children. But the father cannot cry in front of the children even though he knows that if he cries then he will be weak and his family will also be weak.

The journey of sacrifice from a child to becoming a father

 90% of middle-class people in the world strangle their dreams for their family, For example, a minor child starts studying for the happiness of his father or for some reason in which he is not interested. And then when he grows up and seeing the poor condition of his family, forgetting his passion and doing a job anywhere and then a partner in his life, He wants to spend his whole life with her, that happiness is his first priority, And he gives importance to his partner's dreams before his dreams and then the most beautiful moment in his life comes when he becomes a father, And when he adopts his child for the first time, from that time he starts living for his child's dreams.

When we grow up, it is easy for us to tell the father that you are nothing to me. But when we are in their place, then we know what our father has done for us, Every person in this world is engaged in bringing someone down from himself, but there is only one father who wants his son to go higher than that, A father gives all his strengths to his son but never gives his shortcomings, the father saves his children from all difficulties. If we never see our father crying, it does not mean that he is very powerful, he also has filings inside him. Because the father does not want his children to never become weak by seeing him weak, so he hides all the sorrow and trouble within himself.


I am in this and the person standing behind me is the most powerful in this world, my father. When I was a child, I considered him my hero, and then as I grew up like that, I kept away from my father. We did not talk to each other for months, then one day my result was going to come and I was very nervous and scared about it. Then my father came to my room and said to me that education is not necessary for life, he said that even if I fail, it is not a bad thing. Then the next day when I was going to see my result, my father would come to me and say that I also come with you, but I refused him but he comes with me, And when we came to know that I passed by 74%, I was happy but I had no strong reaction and then I suddenly saw my father. He shouted loudly and started jumping like a mad man and seeing that I am angry at him, how false my father is speaking to me till tomorrow. That they don't care if I pass or file and now they are so happy and then I realized that I did not talk to the person for months, he is happier than me on my success.


God thank you that you made him my father.














 




Post a Comment

0 Comments